The boundaries of the Eureka Valley Neighborhood Association are basically geographically defined by the boundaries of "Eureka Valley." Per the organization bylaws, this is the district within Dolores Street to the East, 22nd Street to the South, Twin Peaks to the West and Duboce Avenue on the North.
Within these boundaries, there are many other highly active and effective neighborhood organizations. The EVNA usually defers actions of similar business within these smaller areas unless a coordinated effort is desirable.
residential neighborhood organizations within Eureka Valley
- 19th Street Neighbors (Noe to Sanchez)*
- Buena Vista Neighborhood Association (BVNA)
- Corbett Heights Neighborhood Association*
- Corona Heights Neighborhood Association
- Dolores Heights Improvement Club (DHIC)
- Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association (DTNA)
- Hartford Street Neighborhood Association for Hartford (17th to 18th
- Mission Dolores Neighborhood Association
other community-based organizations
- Castro Area Action + Planning (CAPA)*
- Castro Community on Patrol
- Castro Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT)
- Castro-Upper Market Community Benefit District (Castro CBD)
- Merchants of Upper Market & Castro (MUMC)
* organization's website hosted compliments of EVNA. The EVNA will host your block or neighborhood website on our servers, including e-mail accounts, as a free service to our neighbors within Eureka Valley. For more information, please contact us.